Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

8.13.2011

Silhouettes... Design Team Call... Cutting Cafe

Here's a quick and simple Thinking of You card that I made using a set from The Cutting Cafe called "Fun With Silhouettes". This set comes with 66 images so there's lots to choose from. I chose this vase and leaves and added some bling for flowers. Printable stamps make card making easy breezy!

If you think you'd like to work with Regina's amazing designs, then I encourage you to try out for her design team. There's a design team call until August 15th, 2011. Trying out is easy. Just email Regina with the reason you'd like to be on the team and send a link to your blog or gallery!!!! Read the DESIGN TEAM CALL POST for details.

Enjoy...






5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh velma, this is STUNNING, YOUR STUNNING...love it...hugs

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this card is gorgeous...browsing around here and see that your work is awesome..luv the little Christmas tree card, so sweet...hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Janice said...

Ditto.... just stunning!

Kelly said...

Oh Velma, this card is GORGEOUS! Beautifully done. The colors are so warm and rich.

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card, lovin' that color combo. :)