Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

12.14.2011

Christmas Tags... CCC #98

It's Christmas tag time @ Cardz TV / CCC. The challenge this week is to make a couple of Christmas tags any cartridge any color... Easy Peasy...

For my tag, I used the Every Day Pop Up for the gift cut and I used Simply Charmed for the Christmas stocking.

I purchased ivory colored tags and gave 'em a little more color using Tim Holtz distress inks.

I used the Cardz TV Stamps for the sentiments on both tags. Love those stamps... Such high quality.

Stop on by the Cardz TV / CCC challenge and show us your tags.

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Very pretty colors!
:) Janis. CCC DT Sister
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

Arlene said...

Really great tags! Love the details and color combo on both!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the TH inks to color the tags, and they turned out real cute!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I love how you used the distress inks to give them such beautiful soft color! Lovely!

Merry Christmas!
Nadia

Janice said...

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family!